North Banks Rotary issues Grants to a number of Non-Profit Organizations around the Outer Banks and surrounding communities every year.
The 2017 Grant Funding topped $20,500!
These organizations are recipients of funding from the North Banks Rotary Club:
- Beach Food Pantry
- Children and Youth Partnership
- Community Care Clinic of Dare County
- Dare County Special Olympics
- Dare County Youth Orchestra
- Interfaith Community Outreach
- Mane & Taill Therapeutic Horsemanship Academy
- Mano al Hermano
- NC Lions Visually Impaired Persons Fishing Tournament
- Outer Banks Babe Ruth
- Outer Banks Room in the Inn
Do you work with a local non-profit organization that needs some financial assistance? You can apply for a Grant next year! Click here for the apply.
Post expires on Thursday October 19th, 2017